Are You Well Groomed?
Polished and Refined?
Do you know who you are? The son, the brother, the father, the husband. He is you. No matter what it is you do. Looking your best and feeling your best is a way to better days.
Whether it’s taking care of your skin, improving your shaving techniques, making sure your hair looks great or dressing the part, that is who you are.
Today the problem of masculine grooming has become even more pressing than usual. The introduction of computers, cell phones and the internet caused a seismic shifts in work. Men have found themselves in a variety of social settings that could no longer be categorized as either work or personal life.
How to groom when one lives at work? How to groom when one works at home? And what about all the places and spaces in between? The delicate irony of this social sea change cannot be overlooked.
Here are some Facts and FAQ to help you with your daily regimen:
- It is estimated that 90% of all adult males SHAVE AT LEAST ONCE A DAY.
- It is also estimated that a man will shave at least 20,000 TIMES IN HIS LIFETIME.
- YOUR SKIN IS SUBJECT TO CHANGES in its resiliency and thickness because of temperature, humidity, diet and stress. This can affect shaving.
- Your hair can tell if you smoke, drink, or if you take drugs. It can even tell your ethnic origin since different races have different hair structures.
- The average person has up to 150,000 hairs on her or his head.
- Hair will fall out faster on a person that is on a crash diet.
- Next to bone marrow, hair is the fastest growing tissue in the human body